Currently we are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join our team!
- University Degree in health or biological sciences, pharmacy, medicine or chemistry.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in the position of Clinical Research Associate and in the conduct of interventional studies
- Preferably previous experience in clinical studies of therapeutic area of hematology and oncology
- Excellent command (written and verbal) of English language and proficient knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/assignments.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management to ensure project deadlines are met
- Computer use and Office Automation
- Driver’s license.
- Willingness and ability to travel