CORONIS RESEARCH S.A. is primarily engaged in providing services for clinical study design and conduct to international and local pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, as well as pharmacovigilance, clinical data management and statistical analysis, medical writing, regulatory affairs, patient support programs, training, consulting services in healthcare sector and medical information management. The Company’s management has developed its Information Security Policy based on the protection of information assets received, created, managed by the company in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
CORONIS Research S.A. through its Information Security Policy is committed to:
• Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information
• Comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements and obligations
• Identify and comply with all security requirements set by customers and interested parties
• Identify and manage the need and expectations of interested parties
• Identify the risks related to the information security objectives of the company in order to address measures and design properly risk treatment plans
• Effectively address and satisfy any existing and projected needs of education, training and expertise of employees in the company.
• The availability of necessary resources for maintaining and improving the effectiveness of the Management System designed and adopted by the company.
• Determine and review the achievement of the information security objectives at regular intervals.
The tool through which the company implements, monitors and adjusts, when necessary, the information security policy, is its Management System.
The validity and recognition of information security performance is achieved through certification by an independent Certification Body in accordance with international current ISO 27001 standard.
In order to implement the Information Security Policy, CORONIS Research SA considers that the active participation of employees in the compliance, development and documentation of all procedures under the Management System, is necessary. After all, the employees in the company contribute to the effective implementation of management system and its improvement, while its compliance is binding for the company.