If you are planning to launch a new clinical development program, CORONIS offers you reliable support throughout your whole research project, from early study planning until final results deliverable.
As a liable research partner, CORONIS has the experience and expertise to provide excellent support in the conduct of the following study types:
- First In Human
- In-Patient (Phase I, Ib, IIa)
- Proof of Concept
The CORONIS state-of-the-art Clinical Unit is located in one of the major Hospitals of Athens, and has the capacity to carry out multiple, complex and procedurally intensive studies in both healthy and patient volunteers.
CORONIS Clinical Unit offers you:
- A research-experienced and GCP trained clinical investigation team, consisted by study research physicians, nurses, project manager, recruitment manager, data manager, biostatistician, medical writer and quality assurance manager.
- Dedicated ward with 46 beds for intensive monitoring (24 hrs. surveillance)
- Access to advanced diagnostic and accredited laboratory equipment
- An ICU located within the Hospital premises, available 24/7.
- Guaranteed Hospital Ethics Committee review & decision process within 30 days
- Efficient and accelerated recruitment driven by an extensive database of patients & healthy volunteers
Aligning your commercial strategy to the first steps of your new clinical development program is our business.
Contact us today to learn more about our early phase clinical services.